Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to fix App Store and restore ITUNES

Hi i accidently deleted my iTunes Store on iphone and now it is show Can not connect to AppStore what should i do ? Please Help My current IOS is 13.6.1

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 6:57 AM

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 6:57 AM in response to medet209

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

how to fix App Store and restore ITUNES

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.