Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to disable the feature that lets you cut calls with AirPods?

i use airpods pro to attend most of my meetings. At times I cut the call by holding the airpods pro. how do i disable the feature that lets you cut calls

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 8:53 AM

Hi MJ-197,

We understand you're trying to disable the ability to answer/end phone calls with the force sensor on the AIrPods. We're happy to help.

As of right now, there is no setting to change or disable the functions of the force sensor button on AIrPods. You can find more info on the force sensor controls here: Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro

We're always looking for ways to improve our products and services. If you'd like to see more customization options added to the force sensor on AirPods, you can submit that idea to our engineers here: Product Feedback

We hope this helps. Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2020 8:53 AM in response to MJ-197

Hi MJ-197,

We understand you're trying to disable the ability to answer/end phone calls with the force sensor on the AIrPods. We're happy to help.

As of right now, there is no setting to change or disable the functions of the force sensor button on AIrPods. You can find more info on the force sensor controls here: Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro

We're always looking for ways to improve our products and services. If you'd like to see more customization options added to the force sensor on AirPods, you can submit that idea to our engineers here: Product Feedback

We hope this helps. Cheers!

How to disable the feature that lets you cut calls with AirPods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.