Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m not able to hear the sound when someone calls me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 6:18 AM

A large number of users are reporting this problem on different iPhone models. I believe I have tried all of the suggestions that have been made in the responses to these low volume reports. I have to use the speaker to hear most phone conversations. I have reported this issue on the Apple feedback page. It would be helpful if you reported the problem there as well. That's the best way to report this issue. Apple does not monitor this forum.

iPhone 8 / iOS v13.6

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 6:18 AM in response to samuziad

A large number of users are reporting this problem on different iPhone models. I believe I have tried all of the suggestions that have been made in the responses to these low volume reports. I have to use the speaker to hear most phone conversations. I have reported this issue on the Apple feedback page. It would be helpful if you reported the problem there as well. That's the best way to report this issue. Apple does not monitor this forum.

iPhone 8 / iOS v13.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.