Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch face hep

I just purchased new Apple Watch to replace old one, synced it, working fine with one exception, my favorite watch face is not an option, can you help or tell me how to download it? The face I am talking That is not an option on my watch app in faces is attached. What do I need to do? Scott

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 7:20 AM

15 replies

Aug 15, 2020 8:13 AM in response to Scotthelp

All of us on the forums are not apple employees. We are users just like you trying to help. It is not our job and we have nothing to do with apple policies. Chewing us out doesn't accomplish anything. I have the infograph face on my new series 5.

That said you have a 14 day window for a return. Go here to start. Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple Good luck

Aug 15, 2020 5:32 AM in response to connorfromgrinnell

Okay, I checked, i can confirm that my old apple watch was a series 3 and I have had that face on it for the past two years. So, I was researching and found some blogs saying that apple originally offered it for series 3 but then took it away in an attempt to sell more series 4. So, is that the case?

If this is the case, then I would like to return the apple watch I just purchased for a full refund. I just received it last week, activated it and was about to return my old one. I would rather you just allow me to have that watch face but if you can't, then I am going to return it and go with another digital watch that will sync with my phone. The reason is that if I can't get that face now, then I am sure I can't get it with the new OS7 coming out that looks really good. I am so disappointed in apple as I have been faithful for a long time. But if this is how it works, then I am going another direction.

Please let me know how to get that watch face or who I need to talk to or get instructions on returning this watch. Nothing against you, I understand this is just your job, I am just disappointed in Apple. Please just make this right.

Let me know.

Scott

Watch face hep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.