Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connected to WiFi but no WiFi Symbol

So with my iPhone XR it’s telling me that I am connected to the WiFi yet it’s not showing the symbol. How can I fix this issue?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 1:46 PM

Hi reyna45,

We see you're having an issue with getting your iPhone to run on your Wi-Fi instead of LTE. Have you confirmed that your Wi-Fi is producing an internet connection with another device?

If you've confirmed that you are able to connect to the internet with your network on another device here's a troubleshooting guide that should help: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

We hope this helps.

Have a great weekend.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2020 1:46 PM in response to reyna45

Hi reyna45,

We see you're having an issue with getting your iPhone to run on your Wi-Fi instead of LTE. Have you confirmed that your Wi-Fi is producing an internet connection with another device?

If you've confirmed that you are able to connect to the internet with your network on another device here's a troubleshooting guide that should help: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

We hope this helps.

Have a great weekend.

Connected to WiFi but no WiFi Symbol

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.