Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being charged $13.70 for Apple Music Family and ALSO $14.99 for Family subscription??

Why am I being charged $13.70 for Apple Music Family and ALSO $14.99 for Family subscription??

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 7:32 PM

Hi marko8888,

We're happy to provide some steps to ensure your subscriptions are correct. If you haven't already, we'd recommend checking your current subscriptions with the steps here: See or cancel your subscriptions If you are seeing you have multiple subscriptions, you can request a refund with these steps: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

If you have any other questions or issue requesting a refund, you'll want to connect with our billing team. Get help where you are by using this link: Get Support

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2020 7:32 PM in response to marko8888

Hi marko8888,

We're happy to provide some steps to ensure your subscriptions are correct. If you haven't already, we'd recommend checking your current subscriptions with the steps here: See or cancel your subscriptions If you are seeing you have multiple subscriptions, you can request a refund with these steps: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

If you have any other questions or issue requesting a refund, you'll want to connect with our billing team. Get help where you are by using this link: Get Support

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.