Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Model number for a case

Hello, I recently purchased my new MacBook Pro 13” but it won’t come in for a couple of weeks, was wanting to order a case so that I have one when it comes in. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations to where I can get one, and what is the model number for this particular MacBook pro.

MacBook

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 1:16 PM

andrea-na wrote:

Hello, I recently purchased my new MacBook Pro 13” but it won’t come in for a couple of weeks, was wanting to order a case so that I have one when it comes in. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations to where I can get one, and what is the model number for this particular MacBook pro.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/efc0755b-de2a-4862-8b22-fe23ea5f3031

Cases & Protection - Mac Accessories - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 1:16 PM in response to andrea-na

andrea-na wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/efc0755b-de2a-4862-8b22-fe23ea5f3031

Cases & Protection - Mac Accessories - Apple

Aug 14, 2020 1:26 PM in response to andrea-na

andrea-na Said:

"Model number for a case: Hello, I recently purchased my new MacBook Pro 13” but it won’t come in for a couple of weeks, was wanting to order a case so that I have one when it comes in. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations to where I can get one, and what is the model number for this particular MacBook pro."

-------

What I've Used:

• Laptop Bag: Get one on Amazon or at a Local Retailer

Model number for a case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.