Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync my iPhone photos to my iPad

How do I sync photos taken on my iPhone to my ipad

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 1:14 PM

The only way that you can do that now is by using iCloud Photos on both devices unless you created your Apple ID prior to iOS 12. You may still be able to use Photo Stream.

Did you check Settings>Your Name>iCloud>Apps using iCloud>Photos>My Photo Stream>On.

If you no longer or didn’t ever have Photo Stream in the Settings, look at iCloud Photos. Make sure that you understand how iCloud Photos works. It will NOT store photos in iCloud for you. If you delete a Photo on one device, you will delete it on the other device as well when you use iCloud Photos.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 1:14 PM in response to Deenie456

The only way that you can do that now is by using iCloud Photos on both devices unless you created your Apple ID prior to iOS 12. You may still be able to use Photo Stream.

Did you check Settings>Your Name>iCloud>Apps using iCloud>Photos>My Photo Stream>On.

If you no longer or didn’t ever have Photo Stream in the Settings, look at iCloud Photos. Make sure that you understand how iCloud Photos works. It will NOT store photos in iCloud for you. If you delete a Photo on one device, you will delete it on the other device as well when you use iCloud Photos.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

How do I sync my iPhone photos to my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.