Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

a scam SMS received from info@orders.apple.com with order number w707835818; what i am supposed to do, actually i did not placed any orders

a scam SMS received from info@orders.apple.com with order number w707835818; what i am supposed to do, actually i did not placed any orders

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 2:54 PM

Ignore the text. If Apple had sent it it would have been with iMessage, not SMS. In addition Apple never sends stuff like that ever. Check the credit card you have attached to your iTunes, Apple Music, App Store account to see if any actual charges were posted. If so dispute them with your credit card company. My guess is you won't find any actual charges and it's all a scam.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 2:54 PM in response to chaitanya_n2

Ignore the text. If Apple had sent it it would have been with iMessage, not SMS. In addition Apple never sends stuff like that ever. Check the credit card you have attached to your iTunes, Apple Music, App Store account to see if any actual charges were posted. If so dispute them with your credit card company. My guess is you won't find any actual charges and it's all a scam.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.