Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X only showing Apple logo and not recognized on it unexpected

My iPhone X was on charge and when I took it out of charge it got stuck and when I restarted it, it showed Apple logo and not starting again. Even after the hard shutdown, it keeps bringing Apple logo and is not recognized on iTunes as well. Thanks

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 10:20 PM

Hello Azia_nabil,

You should contact Apple Support to set up service if you have any of these issues:

• You still see a black screen after charging, force restarting, or following the steps in this article.
  • You see a black screen, but you can hear alerts, sounds, and vibrations.
  • The screen remains black, but the device chirps when you unmute it and connect it to power.
  • Your screen is on, but it doesn't respond when you tap, slide, or try other gestures. 
  • You can't force your device to restart because a button is broken or stuck.
  • Your device is stuck on the Apple logo, displays a solid color, or isn't recognized in iTunes.

I hope your problem solves well!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 10:20 PM in response to Aiza_nabil

Hello Azia_nabil,

You should contact Apple Support to set up service if you have any of these issues:

• You still see a black screen after charging, force restarting, or following the steps in this article.
  • You see a black screen, but you can hear alerts, sounds, and vibrations.
  • The screen remains black, but the device chirps when you unmute it and connect it to power.
  • Your screen is on, but it doesn't respond when you tap, slide, or try other gestures. 
  • You can't force your device to restart because a button is broken or stuck.
  • Your device is stuck on the Apple logo, displays a solid color, or isn't recognized in iTunes.

I hope your problem solves well!

iPhone X only showing Apple logo and not recognized on it unexpected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.