Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fix : Iphone unable to play music via bluetooth connectivity with Maruti Suzuki Infotainment system

After a software update of my Maruti Suzuki Baleno Alpha infotainment system, i was unable to play music via bluetooth. After lot of fiddling i’m able to resolve the issue. Just connect the iphone via bluetooth with the system then play any music via Apple Podcast, after that played music via any other app and it’s working as desired. I saw lot of people having the issue, so try this fix.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 11:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 11:22 PM

Good that you sorted it out on your own, however this seems to be a workaround rather than a "fix"

Have you tried CarPlay? As far as my Knowledge goes Maruti introduced CarPlay nearly 3 years back on Baleno and other models.

Have you tried this link? --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod doesn't connect to or work in your car

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 11:22 PM in response to kanishkaC

Good that you sorted it out on your own, however this seems to be a workaround rather than a "fix"

Have you tried CarPlay? As far as my Knowledge goes Maruti introduced CarPlay nearly 3 years back on Baleno and other models.

Have you tried this link? --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod doesn't connect to or work in your car

Fix : Iphone unable to play music via bluetooth connectivity with Maruti Suzuki Infotainment system

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.