Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sync photos between PC and iPhone

How do I set up to Sync my photos etc between my PC and my Iphone 11

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 12:03 PM

See this Apple support article—>Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hint: The easiest way is using iCloud, which is described in that link. Just go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud and turn on Photos. Then install iCloud for Windows on your PC and do the same there. Your photos will sync both ways as if by magic.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2020 12:03 PM in response to EchoBMN

See this Apple support article—>Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hint: The easiest way is using iCloud, which is described in that link. Just go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud and turn on Photos. Then install iCloud for Windows on your PC and do the same there. Your photos will sync both ways as if by magic.

How to sync photos between PC and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.