Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I pod touch 5 says disabled connect to iTunes but my computer dont recognized the ipod connection usb

My ipod touch5 says disabled connect to iTunes my computer dont recognized the ipod when I sign in to iTunes

iPod Touch (5th Gen)

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 8:50 AM

Hi CMangus,

It sounds like your iPod is not being recognized by iTunes because it is disabled. We can help you with this!

You'll need to put your iPod into recovery mode so you can restore it through iTunes. This will remove all the data from your iPod. You can find out more information about what to do if your iPod is disabled here: If you forgot the passcode on your iPod touch, or your iPod touch is disabled

Also, be sure you are running the latest version of iTunes on your computer. This article explains how to update iTunes: Update to the latest version of iTunes

This should help resolve your issue.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2020 8:50 AM in response to CMangus

Hi CMangus,

It sounds like your iPod is not being recognized by iTunes because it is disabled. We can help you with this!

You'll need to put your iPod into recovery mode so you can restore it through iTunes. This will remove all the data from your iPod. You can find out more information about what to do if your iPod is disabled here: If you forgot the passcode on your iPod touch, or your iPod touch is disabled

Also, be sure you are running the latest version of iTunes on your computer. This article explains how to update iTunes: Update to the latest version of iTunes

This should help resolve your issue.

Cheers!

I pod touch 5 says disabled connect to iTunes but my computer dont recognized the ipod connection usb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.