Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 6S Safari browser issue

I have been using safari for long time for internet surfing , but its not responsive on My Website https://theweldingmate.com/ . the screen slides to left to right & its not showing up menu on the top , the website is working pretty fine on other android devices.How can i resolve this issue?

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 3:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 3:49 AM

Hello mate , I was having the same issue , first you need to ensure whether your safari is updated or not ( the problem get solved most the time ) , but if your website is having the same issue , then you need to use table press responsive plugin on your website.It worked fine for me.Hope it works for you too !

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2020 3:49 AM in response to asimios

Hello mate , I was having the same issue , first you need to ensure whether your safari is updated or not ( the problem get solved most the time ) , but if your website is having the same issue , then you need to use table press responsive plugin on your website.It worked fine for me.Hope it works for you too !

I phone 6S Safari browser issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.