Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t pair Apple Watch series 1 to iPhone 7

I can’t pair my devices. Even when I try to do it manually the 6 digit code never pops on screen. I have tried turning them both off and back on and neither pairing option is working for me at all. Lost cause?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 7:16 AM

5 replies

Aug 17, 2020 10:32 AM in response to Raini

Hello Raini,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to Pair your Apple Watch Series 1 to your iPhone 7. being able to pair and use your Apple Watch is important. We can understand why you'd want to resolve this.

Here is a resource that can help

Set up and pair Apple Watch with iPhone

Cheers!

Aug 17, 2020 4:25 PM in response to ryane77

Thanks for the resource but I have tried those options. It won’t pair using the camera function and when I try to pair manually the watch never displays the 6 digit code needed to continue pairing. I have tried turning them both on and off and have reset the watch back to factory settings and still nothing.

Aug 19, 2020 3:51 PM in response to karina184

Thanks for the reply karina184... but I can’t figure out how to check that on the watch. I reset the watch to factory settings thinking that would correct the issue and now I can’t get past the language and region part and the start pairing that never works for me. My phone is running IOS 13.6.1

Can’t pair Apple Watch series 1 to iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.