Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Returning an apple watch

I recently bought an apple watch series3, can I return this product.

It is unused but was paired up.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 8:52 AM

LOL. You mean Curry's UK? I'm not familiar with them, but it looks like they have a return policy that keys off it being within 21 days of you having received delivery, among other requirements. Check with them.

4 replies

Aug 16, 2020 8:16 AM in response to Anarkali57

Hi. If you bought it from Apple, you have 14 calendar days from the date you received it to return it, per Apple's Returns & Refunds Policy. The fact that you had paired it should not affect that result. You'd need all the packaging, cables, etc., that came with it, per the linked policy. More detailed terms and conditions note that:

Apple Watch Returns

Apple Watch from the Edition collection may only be returned or exchanged if it’s in its original, undamaged and unmarked condition after passing inspection at Apple’s offsite facility. Depending on your original form of tender, a check, wire transfer, or refund to your debit/credit card will be issued within 10 business days provided the returned item is in its original condition.

As noted in the detailed T&C, there are other conditions that may apply and depending on the state where you are in, you may have additional options as provided by state law.

Good luck!

-- JDee

Returning an apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.