Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i-phone 5c locked also not able to unlock from i-tunes.

Hi Team, M not able to use my i-phone 5C. it shows the phone is disabled nd connect to i-tunes, I tried that also but m not able to see my i-phone into i-tunes I have downloaded the latest version of i-tunes... guide as soon as possible, what to do nd how to unlock the phone...??????

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 10:52 PM

2 replies

Aug 17, 2020 7:34 AM in response to bunny1319

Connect iPhone to Computer / Mac

Settings > Touch/Face ID & Passcode > USB Accessories > [Enable]

You haven't mentioned whether you have a PC or Mac

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

For your Mac --> If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

For your Windows PC —> Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows - Apple Community

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

See how to --> Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

i-phone 5c locked also not able to unlock from i-tunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.