Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download my notes in iCloud to my iPhone to recover my inadvertently deleted notes?

How can I download my notes in iCloud to my iPhone 7 to recover my inadvertently deleted notes?

iPad Air, iOS 11

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 4:16 AM

3 replies

Aug 18, 2020 6:08 AM in response to zinacef

No but I think somehow the Notes Ap was deleted so there was no Recently Deleted folder

my notes are in iCloud, which I can access, but cannot “download” per se to my iPhone.

i downloaded a Notes app to replace the original Notes app, And wanted to DL my backed up notes in iCloud to the new app so that the look would be the same as before without having to go to iCloud to see the notes

How can I download my notes in iCloud to my iPhone to recover my inadvertently deleted notes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.