Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Subscription

Good day,

I received an email that my Apple TV Subscription is ready. I have never subscribed to Apple TV. Please confirm the intent of the email . Thank you.

Regards,

Mike Spencer

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 6:41 AM

I find it hard to believe that “your Apple TV Subscription is ready” messages are being send legitimately. Sounds like nonsense. The subscription is open to anyone that wants to subscribe; there is no need to make anything “ready”.

Did you recently purchase a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac? Then you may be eligible for a free year*, for which Apple is known to send reminders before the offer expires (users have three months to redeem).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2020 6:41 AM in response to WREGL4

I find it hard to believe that “your Apple TV Subscription is ready” messages are being send legitimately. Sounds like nonsense. The subscription is open to anyone that wants to subscribe; there is no need to make anything “ready”.

Did you recently purchase a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac? Then you may be eligible for a free year*, for which Apple is known to send reminders before the offer expires (users have three months to redeem).

Apple TV Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.