5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2013 10:30 AM by DaveWilks
applesinafton Level 1 (10 points)
I'm trying to resize a pic for some contacts.....but it's not allowing me to do so.......any tips and is anybody having this problem ?

Thanks

IPAD 32 GIG WIFI, Other OS
  • lllaass Level 10 (175,857 points)
    Where (iPad)?) are trying to resize and what app are you using? What are the indications that it is not allowing you to do it (error message that says XXX)?
  • applesinafton Level 1 (10 points)
    Thanks for the reply......sorry for leaving out the details........
    Ipad.......in the contacts app...the one we all have on iPad..........I'm adding and changing some contacts photos........I go to the contact.......tap edit........tap the photo to edit it......it opens........and when I try to pinch to resize and move to a different part of the pic......it does not allow me to resize.......no error...........don't know why........thanks again for your time dude..........ciao.........
  • lllaass Level 10 (175,857 points)
    I just tried it on mine and it work as it should. First think I would do is reboot your iPad.
  • applesinafton Level 1 (10 points)
    I tried that and it did the trick..frankly I should have known that.......this is my first apple product....it's been up and connected since I first started it two days ago...........thanks again for the help...........ciao
  • DaveWilks Level 1 (0 points)

Hmm...I see that they have had this problem since at least Jul 23, 2010!  I am surprised that the engineers at Apple have not solved this yet.  I just bought an Apple iPad air because of the reviews that it receved.  I am using iOS 7.0.4.  If I find another "bug" such as this one I will know that I made a mistake and go back to Windows.