Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo crop for contacts pic not working

I'm trying to resize a pic for some contacts.....but it's not allowing me to do so.......any tips and is anybody having this problem ?

Thanks

IPAD 32 GIG WIFI, Other OS

Posted on Jul 22, 2010 6:47 PM

5 replies

Jul 23, 2010 7:52 AM in response to lllaass

Thanks for the reply......sorry for leaving out the details........
Ipad.......in the contacts app...the one we all have on iPad..........I'm adding and changing some contacts photos........I go to the contact.......tap edit........tap the photo to edit it......it opens........and when I try to pinch to resize and move to a different part of the pic......it does not allow me to resize.......no error...........don't know why........thanks again for your time dude..........ciao.........

Photo crop for contacts pic not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.