Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any one know a fix for not being able to make in app purchases it keeps telling me to contact iTunes support and I’m not getting anywhere

Can anyone help me fix the problem of not being able to make in app purchases please

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 2:09 PM

2 replies

Aug 17, 2020 2:14 PM in response to Jonnywood1984

There is no fix other than discussing the issue w]directly with the folks that work at Apple.

(We’re other users, not folks that work for Apple. We cannot see nor change your account info.)

Click the contact support link in the italicized text below, maybe use the Chat function if that’s available right now.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact Apple Support for help.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Any one know a fix for not being able to make in app purchases it keeps telling me to contact iTunes support and I’m not getting anywhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.