Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re-importing CD songs to iPhone

I recently accidentally deleted a number of songs from my iPhone. Some of them were purchases from the iTunes Store, and I was able to figure out how to restore them. Others however were from ripped CDs. The songs are still available in my iTunes account on my PC, but when I try to add them to my iPhone nothing happens. Other songs from CDs that weren’t on my phone before are transferred with no issue, but the songs I had deleted don’t transfer. How can I solve this?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 11:20 AM

Hello Jumpin_Jack_Flash,

We understand that you're trying to re-sync content to your iPhone that originated from a CD, but the songs that had been on your iPhone previously aren't coming over. Just to confirm with you, were these the steps that you were taking to sync?

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

If so, are you receiving any kind of error or alert when you attempt to restore those tracks? Please provide us some additional details on what you see when trying to sync this content so the community will be better able to assist you.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2020 11:20 AM in response to Jumpin_Jack_Flash

Hello Jumpin_Jack_Flash,

We understand that you're trying to re-sync content to your iPhone that originated from a CD, but the songs that had been on your iPhone previously aren't coming over. Just to confirm with you, were these the steps that you were taking to sync?

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

If so, are you receiving any kind of error or alert when you attempt to restore those tracks? Please provide us some additional details on what you see when trying to sync this content so the community will be better able to assist you.

Cheers!

Re-importing CD songs to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.