Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding Apple Watch

Hello

All of us know that apple provide two bands when buy new watch, my question is :

can i choose two colors bands if i want to buy new one ?

regards,

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 1:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 7:12 AM

Only if you purchase a separate band at the time of purchase. You don't get two bands, you get the clasp side then two of the other side. All the same color. The clasp side is the constant. the others are identical except for length. Someone with a small wrists would choose the short one a bigger wrist needs the longer one. Hope this helps clear this up for you..

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2020 7:12 AM in response to mohammed_alasfoor

Only if you purchase a separate band at the time of purchase. You don't get two bands, you get the clasp side then two of the other side. All the same color. The clasp side is the constant. the others are identical except for length. Someone with a small wrists would choose the short one a bigger wrist needs the longer one. Hope this helps clear this up for you..

Regarding Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.