Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the pages app available for iPad Pro?

I love the pages app but haven’t been able to download it since I upgraded to an iPad Pro

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 3:25 PM

Have you searched in the App Store on your iPad Pro? I don't have an iPad Pro but had no problem searching for Pages on my iPad mini 5 or my iPhone X.

Try checking for purchased apps in your account. Tap on your image at the top right of the App Store , then Purchased & then, to narrow it down, tap on Not on this iPad. If you have purchased it in the past on any iOS device you should see the download icon. If it isn't in your purchases you need to tap done, then the search icon at the lower right of the main page, search for Pages & then "GET" next to Pages on the results screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2020 3:25 PM in response to C0929

Have you searched in the App Store on your iPad Pro? I don't have an iPad Pro but had no problem searching for Pages on my iPad mini 5 or my iPhone X.

Try checking for purchased apps in your account. Tap on your image at the top right of the App Store , then Purchased & then, to narrow it down, tap on Not on this iPad. If you have purchased it in the past on any iOS device you should see the download icon. If it isn't in your purchases you need to tap done, then the search icon at the lower right of the main page, search for Pages & then "GET" next to Pages on the results screen.

Is the pages app available for iPad Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.