Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a 3 month free music trial for 9.99/ month .why im getting billed for the music I downloaded to my I pod Shuffle? songs it supose to free for the next 3 monts?

i purchased a 9.99 / month subscription to itunes , with a 3 month free download music, why im getting billed for music that I downloaded to my Ipod Shuffle ,it suppose to be free for the first 3 moth trial?

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 11:27 AM

An Apple Music subscription gives you access to Apple Music with no additional charge but it doesn’t prevent you from buying music if you want to. See the instructions in the following for information on both: Add and download music from Apple Music or buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply

I purchased a 3 month free music trial for 9.99/ month .why im getting billed for the music I downloaded to my I pod Shuffle? songs it supose to free for the next 3 monts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.