Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calling problems

when ever i would call someone, it will go through, but i couldn't hear the person i was calling and they couldn't hear me either, but i get notifications fine i can still play music, i just cant call.

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 2:36 PM

oceana242 wrote:

when ever i would call someone, it will go through, but i couldn't hear the person i was calling and they couldn't hear me either, but i get notifications fine i can still play music, i just cant call.

look here If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

and here If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2020 2:36 PM in response to oceana242

oceana242 wrote:

look here If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

and here If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

Aug 19, 2020 4:21 AM in response to oceana242

A large number of users are reporting difficulty hearing, especially when on phone calls. This happens on many different iPhone models. I believe I've tried all of the suggestions that have been made in this forum. I have to use the speaker to hear phone conversations. I have reported this issue on the Apple feedback page. Please help by reporting the problem there. Apple does not monitor this forum.

iPhone 8 / iOS v13.6.1

calling problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.