Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I extend my warranty on my Apple Watch?

Can I extend my warranty on my Apple Watch in india

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 12:02 PM

Hi, Dev1219.

The Apple Watch comes with a one-year limited warranty. In some regions you can purchase an AppleCare plan which can provide additional coverage. This plan needs to be purchased within a certain time frame. The time frame varies per region. This guide will give you more details.

Once you open that link, you can click on the blue button that says "Choose a product to cover" for eligibility information.

Have a great rest of your day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 12:02 PM in response to Dev1219

Hi, Dev1219.

The Apple Watch comes with a one-year limited warranty. In some regions you can purchase an AppleCare plan which can provide additional coverage. This plan needs to be purchased within a certain time frame. The time frame varies per region. This guide will give you more details.

Once you open that link, you can click on the blue button that says "Choose a product to cover" for eligibility information.

Have a great rest of your day!

Can I extend my warranty on my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.