Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to free up some storage on my IPad. 2. Why is my download game keeps just shutting down.

I downloaded a game it the game keeps cutting off. Why.?

How to free up some storage on my IPAD?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 4:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 4:32 AM

If you are out of space on your iPad, programs can't run smoothly. To free up space, you delete things you don't need or use, such as Photos, Apps, Music, Texts, Email, Files, etc. For deleted photos, when you delete them, they go to a recently deleted folder, where they remain for up to 30 days to give you the opportunity to restore them. To permanently delete them, you need to go to the recently deleted folder and delete them there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 4:32 AM in response to rever2082

If you are out of space on your iPad, programs can't run smoothly. To free up space, you delete things you don't need or use, such as Photos, Apps, Music, Texts, Email, Files, etc. For deleted photos, when you delete them, they go to a recently deleted folder, where they remain for up to 30 days to give you the opportunity to restore them. To permanently delete them, you need to go to the recently deleted folder and delete them there.

How to free up some storage on my IPad. 2. Why is my download game keeps just shutting down.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.