Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

11 charges on phone i didn't make since July 12

What are these charges for

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 6:44 AM

This is a user-to-user forum. We don’t know who you are, so no one here can answer what the charges were for. However, you can check your purchases using these instructions—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Note that if Apple charged you someone actually made those charges. Possibilities:

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 6:44 AM in response to MikeMcD57

This is a user-to-user forum. We don’t know who you are, so no one here can answer what the charges were for. However, you can check your purchases using these instructions—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Note that if Apple charged you someone actually made those charges. Possibilities:

Sep 5, 2020 11:51 AM in response to slktdb1940

I already listed the only possibilities. But here they are again:

First, you can check your purchases using these instructions—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. That’s so you know what they were. That might be a hint as to who made them. If they aren’t listed in your purchase history then they have nothing to do with your iPhone or Apple.

If Apple charged you someone actually made those charges. Possibilities:

It has to be one of the above; there are no other possibilities.

Sep 5, 2020 11:55 AM in response to slktdb1940

Use the Contact Support link at the top of this screen, or click here—>https://getsupport.apple.com<—click here.

You can also click here—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support<—click here and see what purchases were made on your account. This has nothing to do with being good on a computer. I know you know how to click a mouse because you had to do that to get to these messages.

11 charges on phone i didn't make since July 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.