Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i delete a album in iCloud after i remove the photos out of it

How do I delete a empty album in iCloud after I have removed the photos out of it

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 11:12 PM

There is no way to delete untitled empty album from iCloud.com ( as it can't be selected and also there are no photos inside it ) .

As you have removed photos from it ( and dragged and dropped over another created album from Mac photo application ) .

Also you can't select the trash icon in iCloud.com with untitled empty album it will be dimmed .

The only way is to delete untitled empty album is open photo application , right click on it and delete album .

Note : the untitled empty album can be named .

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 11:12 PM in response to ClicknChristy

There is no way to delete untitled empty album from iCloud.com ( as it can't be selected and also there are no photos inside it ) .

As you have removed photos from it ( and dragged and dropped over another created album from Mac photo application ) .

Also you can't select the trash icon in iCloud.com with untitled empty album it will be dimmed .

The only way is to delete untitled empty album is open photo application , right click on it and delete album .

Note : the untitled empty album can be named .

how do i delete a album in iCloud after i remove the photos out of it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.