Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch s3 cracked screen

Helle, i have seen a crack at my s3 apple watch 42mm and i went to the local partner store in Romania, but they have told me that my screen is scratched is not cracked and is not eligible to change the screen thru the program that is now valid for the manufacturing problems of s3 series.

what should i do?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 12:01 PM

If it is working you can either live with the scratch or get it repaired. Here is the locator to help you pick the country you need.

Choose your country or region. This will allow you to start the repair process. Good luck

2 replies

Aug 19, 2020 1:48 PM in response to First Magus

I’ve went to the a authorized reseller service here in Romania it’s called iStyle but they have told me that is a scratch, but is very clear that is not a scratch it’s like the screen is exfoliating underneath, maybe somebody from apple can see the comment to have a clear answer from them because the reseller from Romania is known that he charges people even if the repair is covered by warranty or either by replacement program.

Apple watch s3 cracked screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.