Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My battery on my MacBook Air go dead real fast

Can someone help me .. my battery on my MacBook Air go dead real fast nothing help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 1:33 PM

We cannot make your battery last longer. Only you can do that. If you think there is a problem with the battery, then check the battery's condition. Open About This Mac from the Apple menu and click on the System Report button. Click on the Power entry in the list to get battery stats. Be sure to disconnect the charger when checking the battery's stats.

If the battery's condition says Service battery, then it's time to have the battery replaced.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 1:33 PM in response to rodriquez209

We cannot make your battery last longer. Only you can do that. If you think there is a problem with the battery, then check the battery's condition. Open About This Mac from the Apple menu and click on the System Report button. Click on the Power entry in the list to get battery stats. Be sure to disconnect the charger when checking the battery's stats.

If the battery's condition says Service battery, then it's time to have the battery replaced.

My battery on my MacBook Air go dead real fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.