Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes purchase

Has anyone ever had iTunes change the price of a tv show overnight? I was going to buy the full season of one tree hill and it went from 39.99 to 73.99 overnight?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 4:54 PM

Abcdefhijklmnop Said:

"iTunes purchase Has anyone ever had iTunes change the price of a tv show overnight? I was going to buy the full season of one tree hill and it went from 39.99 to 73.99 overnight?"

-------

Perhaps a Promotion Has Ended?:

Prices Change. I've seen that, and it is typically because something that is a promotion in relevance to something else (i.e. A Christmas Story is on sale during the week of Christmas) That's just the way it it :(

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 4:54 PM in response to Abcdefhijklmnop

Abcdefhijklmnop Said:

"iTunes purchase Has anyone ever had iTunes change the price of a tv show overnight? I was going to buy the full season of one tree hill and it went from 39.99 to 73.99 overnight?"

-------

Perhaps a Promotion Has Ended?:

Prices Change. I've seen that, and it is typically because something that is a promotion in relevance to something else (i.e. A Christmas Story is on sale during the week of Christmas) That's just the way it it :(

iTunes purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.