Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 plus stuck on the disabled screen

My son's iphone 8 plus is stuck on reset screen.

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 5:01 PM

Hello!

When you say disabled, do you mean iPhone is Disabled?

If so, this means that someone has tried to enter the incorrect password on the phone too many times.

To solve this, you will either have to contact your cellular provider (i.e. AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile) to unlock it.

Depending on the provider, you might have to call or go to their site to unlock it.

Alternatively you can plug it into your computer. Note you will need a computer with iTunes installed. Do a quick google search of iTunes Download if you need it.

From there, simply follow the instructions displayed on the computer to unlock it.

This was my first answer, hope this helped. Let me know with feedback on how I did.

Thanks,

Awesomeness :D

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 5:01 PM in response to Appleidtmhf

Hello!

When you say disabled, do you mean iPhone is Disabled?

If so, this means that someone has tried to enter the incorrect password on the phone too many times.

To solve this, you will either have to contact your cellular provider (i.e. AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile) to unlock it.

Depending on the provider, you might have to call or go to their site to unlock it.

Alternatively you can plug it into your computer. Note you will need a computer with iTunes installed. Do a quick google search of iTunes Download if you need it.

From there, simply follow the instructions displayed on the computer to unlock it.

This was my first answer, hope this helped. Let me know with feedback on how I did.

Thanks,

Awesomeness :D

iPhone 8 plus stuck on the disabled screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.