Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is Apple Support down? How can I connect with Apple Support by chat?

I need to Contact Apple Support for critical technology problem (frozen iPhone that won't reformat) but links are down (forbidden). Is APPLE SUPPORT down? THEN How can I connect with APPLE SUPPORT BY CHAT?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 8:01 PM

it looks like they have turned off the chat down. So they are taking calls. I would call your local Apple store during business hours and see if you can book an appointment with them. Or any tech shop that handles apple products also

5 replies

Aug 21, 2020 2:11 PM in response to Larkfromca

I found AT&T is DOWN, and pretty extensively over the U.S. (which means it may not be the CA fires) whih is probably why my Support is "Forbidden 403" down in my AREA, at least. Check if you have A&T with outage. This is only secondary problem to wahy I can not get jelp with fixing my very frozen iphone8+. SO. SInce my Apple Store is closed, I made an appt with Apple- authorized dealer BEST BUY to see if they can fix my frozen phone; that is, if they can do so with an AT&T phone.? Thanks for the help. Hope this helps others. I a in the Monterey area.

is Apple Support down? How can I connect with Apple Support by chat?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.