Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud activation msg

When ever i bring my second sim online for use on iphone 11, your network provider may charge for sms messages used for activation of icloud appears, please note i have deactivated my imessage and facetime.

this was not happening on my original phone( got a replacement due to hardware problem on original phone)

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 7:05 PM

vijendra224 wrote:

When ever i bring my second sim online for use on iphone 11, your network provider may charge for sms messages used for activation of icloud appears,

You have enabled iCloud right? Tap Cancel.

Read the section "Send messages with iMessage and SMS/MMS" in this Apple article --> Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

Don't miss the "*" which says; "Additional fees may apply. Check with your carrier."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2020 7:05 PM in response to vijendra224

vijendra224 wrote:

When ever i bring my second sim online for use on iphone 11, your network provider may charge for sms messages used for activation of icloud appears,

You have enabled iCloud right? Tap Cancel.

Read the section "Send messages with iMessage and SMS/MMS" in this Apple article --> Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

Don't miss the "*" which says; "Additional fees may apply. Check with your carrier."

Icloud activation msg

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.