Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can iPhone 11 Pro Max pair with IPad 5th generation?

My new iPhone 11 Pro Max will not pair with IPad 5th generation. I have updated operating systems and restarted both devices. What could problem be?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 7:14 AM

EJLoomis wrote:

My new iPhone 11 Pro Max will not pair with IPad 5th generation. I have updated operating systems and restarted both devices. What could problem be?

What is it you want to do here? iOS devices do not really benefit from being paired with each other.

There are few features using Bluetooth, like AirDrop and Continuity, but the devices do not need to be paired for these features.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2020 7:14 AM in response to EJLoomis

EJLoomis wrote:

What is it you want to do here? iOS devices do not really benefit from being paired with each other.

There are few features using Bluetooth, like AirDrop and Continuity, but the devices do not need to be paired for these features.

Can iPhone 11 Pro Max pair with IPad 5th generation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.