Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my child’s (who is 9 who is under family sharing) screen time limits? Please don’t send me a link. From my MAC, from my iPhone I can’t do this Setting>Screen Time>select Child’s name>change screen time to continue

Need to change the screen time for my child. I’ve put limits on his account but now that his school is distanced learning with Zoom I have to make his time unlimited... at the minimum for Zoom.

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 2:23 PM

I know you said you didn't want "a link" but just in case it's needed for later reference, per -- Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

"Just go to Settings > Screen Time and tap See All Activity under the graph. From there, you can see your usage, set limits for your most used apps, and see how many times a device was picked up or received a notification."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2020 2:23 PM in response to GlennEisen

I know you said you didn't want "a link" but just in case it's needed for later reference, per -- Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

"Just go to Settings > Screen Time and tap See All Activity under the graph. From there, you can see your usage, set limits for your most used apps, and see how many times a device was picked up or received a notification."

How do I change my child’s (who is 9 who is under family sharing) screen time limits? Please don’t send me a link. From my MAC, from my iPhone I can’t do this Setting>Screen Time>select Child’s name>change screen time to continue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.