Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my Apple Watch 5 water proof can I swim wit it

Is my Apple Watch 5 water resistant can I swim with it on

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 12:43 PM

Apple Watch 5 is water-resistant up to 50 meters, it was designed with swimmers in mind so as long as you keep it to 50 meters or under you should be fine but remember to be careful as obviously dropping it could cause difficulty.

REMEMBER - Water Resistant does not mean Water Proof.

You might also find this helpful:

Water resistant to 50 metres, Apple Watch Series 5 is designed with swimmers in mind.1 The Pool Swim workout automatically records splits and sets and can even recognise your stroke. The Open Water Swim workout visualises your route on a map. And both precisely track active calories, distance and overall pace.

Source and More Info Apple Watch Series 5 - Workout - Apple (UK)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2020 12:43 PM in response to Damienhorsfield1

Apple Watch 5 is water-resistant up to 50 meters, it was designed with swimmers in mind so as long as you keep it to 50 meters or under you should be fine but remember to be careful as obviously dropping it could cause difficulty.

REMEMBER - Water Resistant does not mean Water Proof.

You might also find this helpful:

Water resistant to 50 metres, Apple Watch Series 5 is designed with swimmers in mind.1 The Pool Swim workout automatically records splits and sets and can even recognise your stroke. The Open Water Swim workout visualises your route on a map. And both precisely track active calories, distance and overall pace.

Source and More Info Apple Watch Series 5 - Workout - Apple (UK)

Is my Apple Watch 5 water proof can I swim wit it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.