Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage issues

My phone is saying I need to free up storage and I have and it still says I’m at capacity and now my phone is barely working.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 1:41 PM

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimise Storage.Or you can remove content from your apps – like photos, music and podcasts – or delete the apps that you're not using.

Source and more Information at

About storage on your device and in iCloud – Apple Support

However - your issues could be caused by storage corruption if your "Other" section is high, if so you'll want to follow the steps here to get it sorted

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2020 1:41 PM in response to Betsy1988

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimise Storage.Or you can remove content from your apps – like photos, music and podcasts – or delete the apps that you're not using.

Source and more Information at

About storage on your device and in iCloud – Apple Support

However - your issues could be caused by storage corruption if your "Other" section is high, if so you'll want to follow the steps here to get it sorted

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Storage issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.