Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

media_session: typeerror: cannot read property "setservercertificate" of null is coming up when I try to play apple music on my laptop

media_session: typeerror: cannot read property "setservercertificate" of null is coming up when I try to play apple music on my laptop

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 10:32 AM

Made some changes to my firewall. Unifi Dream Machine and it seems to be working.

Disabled deep packet inspection and Removed "Security" content filter. I will test later and verify which one specifically fixed it and also verify it breaks it when I enable it. Hopefully that will help someone else.

6 replies

Aug 21, 2020 10:32 AM in response to washburnt

Hey there washburnt,

We're happy to help with this error message you're getting while trying to enjoy your Apple Music. We'll need to get a little more background info, so we can look into this with you. Are you using Apple Music on a Windows PC? If so, which browser are you using? Do you have iTunes installed on the computer?

Get back to us with that info, and we can go from there.

Take care and be safe.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.