Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave

I am trying to upgrade to macOS Mojave but comes back with the error "This copy of the Install macOs Mojave application is damaged and can't be used to install macOS." I am using 13" Macbook Pro mid 2012 and currently have macOs High Sierra Version 10.13.6 installed. How can i fix this problem?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 9:18 PM

3 replies

Aug 21, 2020 9:58 AM in response to arvind217

Don't use FireFox for this link…

https://itunes.apple.com/app/macos-high-sierra/id1246284741?mt=12

If you get a corrupted message...

Naw, not damaged, it's just that you have an old copy already in Applications, there are 2 cures...

Disconnect from the Internet & set the Date back to 2014, then you can run the Install MacsOS High Sierra App in Applications, so expired Certificates are not expired.

Or... trash the Install MacsOS High Sierra.app in Applications then a new copy more recent version can be downloaded.

Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.