Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My problem is my apple watch cant connect my phone while its different icloud i used before and i forget the password

My problem is my apple watch cant connect into my iphone X because in my apple watch different icloud and i forget the icloud and password

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 6:43 AM

Hello joibey,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues remembering your iCloud email and password. We will be happy to provide some guidance.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID email address. You can search for it using this link: Recover Your Apple ID

If you recover that email address and still cannot remember the password, this article can help: If you forgot your Apple ID password

Please let us know if this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2020 6:43 AM in response to joibey

Hello joibey,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues remembering your iCloud email and password. We will be happy to provide some guidance.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID email address. You can search for it using this link: Recover Your Apple ID

If you recover that email address and still cannot remember the password, this article can help: If you forgot your Apple ID password

Please let us know if this helps.

My problem is my apple watch cant connect my phone while its different icloud i used before and i forget the password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.