Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble openning gmail account in safari

Hii,

I am using Iphone 8 Plus.

Since, three days I am unable to open gmail account in safari browser. It loads gmail home page ; I entered the credentials and clicked on sign In button. I never gets access , it keeps on processing though when I search other for other sites like facebook, Amazon anything it opens.

Well, when I set the same account as default account in “mail” through settings. I get access.

Please help me with this.

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 7:40 AM

Hello payal03,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues accessing a specific website using Safari. We will be happy to help.

Let's try clearing out the cache on Safari and see if that helps: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, see if you can access that website using another device. This will help us isolate the issue further.

Please let us know if this helps. We are standing by.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2020 7:40 AM in response to payal03

Hello payal03,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues accessing a specific website using Safari. We will be happy to help.

Let's try clearing out the cache on Safari and see if that helps: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, see if you can access that website using another device. This will help us isolate the issue further.

Please let us know if this helps. We are standing by.

Trouble openning gmail account in safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.