Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I check to c if my iCloud is secure? I get weekly phone calls stating it is not secure and other people are on it.

How can I check to c if my iCloud is secure? I get weekly phone calls stating that it is being used in another country.

How

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 10:45 AM

Those are scam calls. Apple doesn't make unsolicited phone calls. If there was a problem you would be notified when attempting to log in, including when logging into this forum. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2020 10:45 AM in response to Amahlyn

Those are scam calls. Apple doesn't make unsolicited phone calls. If there was a problem you would be notified when attempting to log in, including when logging into this forum. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

How can I check to c if my iCloud is secure? I get weekly phone calls stating it is not secure and other people are on it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.