Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Stolen

Hello, My iphone was snatched last night. I was so tensed that time, I mistakenly removed my device from the icloud by logging the account on my laptop. I didn’t erase the iphone data from Find My iPhone. I have all the details of the iphone like IMEI, SERIAL NUMBER, Sim number i was using.

what is the solution now. I want to save mu data from the robbers. Help me please

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 5:22 PM

If you removed it from your account it is gone for good. Go to https://icloud.com/find and it it isn’t listed there is nothing further you can do to recover or even erase it. If it had a passcode your data is safe, however.

See this Apple support article for more steps to take—>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2020 5:22 PM in response to Bilalaftab1507

If you removed it from your account it is gone for good. Go to https://icloud.com/find and it it isn’t listed there is nothing further you can do to recover or even erase it. If it had a passcode your data is safe, however.

See this Apple support article for more steps to take—>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Aug 21, 2020 6:05 PM in response to Bilalaftab1507

Bilalaftab1507 Said:

"Iphone Stolen: Hello, My iphone was snatched last night. I was so tensed that time, I mistakenly removed my device from the icloud by logging the account on my laptop. I didn’t erase the iphone data from Find My iPhone. I have all the details of the iphone like IMEI, SERIAL NUMBER, Sim number i was using. what is the solution now. I want to save mu data from the robbers. Help me please"

-------

Troubleshooting a Stollen Device:

I. Visit these links:

II. Getting this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations - If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities - Perhaps it was found and was turned in.

III. Being Stollen, Modify your Credentials:

Aug 21, 2020 5:35 PM in response to Bilalaftab1507

You can use the Contact Support link at the top of this page, but their answer will be the same. Unlike some other phone vendors, Apple has no access to anything on your phone or about your phone.

About all you can do is report it stolen to your carrier; they will blacklist the IMEI so it can’t be used on any carrier that subscribes to the blacklist. Unfortunately, that is not all carriers in the world, and professional thieves know the carriers they can promote it for.

Iphone Stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.