Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would greatly appreciate any form of help on getting back into my Roblox account I did everything they asked me to give them information that they needed to verify myself and I keep getting automated messages I spend too much time

Hi my name is Amanda I play Roblox with my daughter it's one of our favorite things to do and I can't get into my account I did not forget password forgot username I mean I've done at all I keep getting automated messages back with no new information and I've given you as much information to verify it was me still nothing and I bought Robux like literally two days before so you would think I could verify my address or you know something but I'm not getting anything in return and I spend too much time and money on this account I just make a new so I'm really torn on what to do if anyone has any answers or could help I really really appreciate it thank you and stay safe xo

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 11:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 8:20 AM

Have you tried contacting the Developer for Support?

Contact an app developer.

1 reply

I would greatly appreciate any form of help on getting back into my Roblox account I did everything they asked me to give them information that they needed to verify myself and I keep getting automated messages I spend too much time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.