Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family in different countries

Can I share my ICloud storage with my mom who lives in another European country?

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 11:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 4:11 PM

You cannot as all members of the family must be in the same country/region as per -- Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support....

"Not all content and content types are available in all countries or regions. To share purchased content, all family members must use the same Apple ID country or region. Music, movies, TV shows, and books can be downloaded on up to 10 devices per account, five of which can be computers. Apps can be downloaded to any devices the family member owns or controls."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2020 4:11 PM in response to Nayoline

You cannot as all members of the family must be in the same country/region as per -- Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support....

"Not all content and content types are available in all countries or regions. To share purchased content, all family members must use the same Apple ID country or region. Music, movies, TV shows, and books can be downloaded on up to 10 devices per account, five of which can be computers. Apps can be downloaded to any devices the family member owns or controls."

Family in different countries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.