Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app icon for wallet does not appear

I have the wallet app but the icon does not appear and if I do a restore I will lose purchases and then have to re purchase if I restore. I have to go to app store each time I want to use wallet because of no icon (?shortcut)

iPhone SE

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 7:17 PM

Hi MJR167,

We see you're unable to find the Wallet app on your phone. Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to find any app.

Also, the steps to "Reset the Home screen and apps to their original layout" under Move and organize apps on iPhone can also help with app icons not showing on the home screen, but are installed.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2020 7:17 PM in response to MJR167

Hi MJR167,

We see you're unable to find the Wallet app on your phone. Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to find any app.

Also, the steps to "Reset the Home screen and apps to their original layout" under Move and organize apps on iPhone can also help with app icons not showing on the home screen, but are installed.

Cheers!

app icon for wallet does not appear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.