Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Memoji for iPad

I see all the instructions. It was super easy on my iPhone XR. However, there is no “monkey” icon or Memoji app on my iPad. When I search the app store, I find other third party apps and a “story” (instructions) about Memoji and Animoji, but no actual app to download. What good is that? I am running the latest IOS 13.6.

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 9:20 AM

You have verified this?

If you want your Memoji on all of your compatible devicesyou need two-factor authentication enabled for your Apple ID, and you need to be signed into iCloud with the same Apple ID on all the devices. You also need to have iCloud Drive turned on. Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > iCloud Drive.

Also, go to Settings > General > Keyboards and make sure you have added the Emoji Keyboard as an option.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2020 9:20 AM in response to debnovel

You have verified this?

If you want your Memoji on all of your compatible devicesyou need two-factor authentication enabled for your Apple ID, and you need to be signed into iCloud with the same Apple ID on all the devices. You also need to have iCloud Drive turned on. Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > iCloud Drive.

Also, go to Settings > General > Keyboards and make sure you have added the Emoji Keyboard as an option.

Memoji for iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.